top of page




You need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in order to enter Canada as a tourist.


It depends on your passport whether or not you require a visa or an eTA. If you are holding a passport from a visa-exempt country, you do not need to apply for a visa, but only an eTA.


If you have a tourist visa, you can stay in Canada up to 6 months.


Do you plan to travel to Canada and need a visitor visa or an eTA? Please contact us at (416) 803 8829 or

bottom of page